4. A Personal Statement by Iggy the Dwarf

 

I had promised to write about corporeal and incorporeal substances with the purpose of furthering my philosophical position of atheism in this chapter.  However, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about my personal life. In a world of beings, I subsist legally as a human being of no worth. Subsequently, estate and wealth were taken away from me and I was impoverished. That changed when a being of worth and value in the world left me an inheritance, which I was lawfully entitled to accept. With the investments of that inheritance, I was able to accumulate vast wealth. However, the paper record that entitled me to that vast wealth never recognized my personal banking information and I yet subsist as an impoverished being.

Presently legal counsels of both sides are rectifying justice and agreeing that I am due the investment income there accumulated in regard to the legal inheritance, and I am patiently waiting for an improvement to my financial outlook. Nearest as I can tell, I shall exist as an unworthy human being with a sum of money that is entitled normally only to worthy other human beings, and it is a wealth greater in value to any other individual living in the world today.

You see, in a world that is posthuman I was considered a sole exception of a former category of human and came to be unique among people. Unlike the rest of humanity, which was transplanted elsewhere, I was thus considered valueless in comparison to worthy beings who were entering this planet and were subsequently unjustly found to be the only human beings of value on this planet up until now.

I persist in my challenging identity, and I will soon tell you more pertaining to my philosophical position of atheism. Much of the reason that I assume the nom de plume in my writing of Iggy the Dwarf is due to this revelation pertaining to the human being I am as an individual living in the world today.

Comments